0 comments

Still Waiting - Story of February 13th

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

STORY CONTINUE

February 13, 2013. Now, 11 pm, I'm writing again a little story of what I've got today. Read it if you want, but if not just leave it.. But don't be regret if you read it, lol.. coz whole of this story is not gonna be easy to understand. Just FYI, I'm writing this while I my eyes is in a very critical condition "sleepy". But don't worry, this coffee's still loyal to accompany me in this beautiful nite. I call it beautiful 'coz
an hour ahead something called 'valentine day' is waiting.. But I'm just telling you, I mean it's not important for me AT ALL.. But surely, valentine day sometimes very important for someone.. I don't know why but over and over again, I don't care.. All right, I'll write about the valentine day tomorrow exactly. For now, Let's get back to the discussion about what happened to me today..
Well, I'm gonna start from 9 am. I took a bath, in the bathroom exactly. Faint sound of my cellphone heard from up stair. Incoming message saying "d u like to go to watch Habibie Ainun in the cinema today".. Hastily I removed that message and I said "what a hell is that msg, do u think I got money". Yeah I got six hundred thousand rupiahs, but  I'm gonna put it in the bank to pay that fucking college fee. 10 am, that sucks thing happened. I go to the bank, and give all the money,. and now I've lost my money.. Talking about bank, I got something shame, > I get in to the bank and sat. I forget to take the queue number.. But that's not my fault, it's the security's.. He opened the door for me, asked me and I said ''College Fee". Then he said 'have a seat',.. Yes,  as you think, I sat there such a fool.. Suddenly something crossed in my mind, oh dude, I didn't take queue number. Then I went to take it, the security looked at me and gave me a his sweetest smile. Oh god, it's like I'm gonna kill him and cut his body into pieces. 'Damn, you fool me'.. All right, I took my deepest patience, and back to the seat. -cut cut cut-.. I have paid the fee and get back home..
1 pm I went to my friend house, they've been waiting for me there.. lol. Ok then we started playing an online (LAN) game 'counter strike'.. In this game, I'm the winner, I'm the Lord.. wahaha.. we've never done playing this game u know.. after playing this game, the activity continued with playing card over again... You know, I always be the looser, but no,. I mean who cares.
Let's cut the story, move to 9 pm.. We're all starving, then we decided to eat in the "Sari Laut" Jl. Hertasning. When we're eating, suddenly came someone from behind, surprise, he's my lecturer in the college.. The, cut cut cut... I go to sleep.. Hey, I'm still waiting, bay the way.... :) That's all thank u very much. From my deepest heart, good nite.
STORY END