0 comments

I start something called 'Waiting'

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

STORY BEGINS
I write this post before I go to rest this nite,. Now is 00.26, February 13, 2013.. This is alL about my little life yesterday.. Yesterday nite, I spent my nite playing card with friends,. ''but, just wanna say -DAMN-'' I was always in the degradation zone, LOL, you know, never win coz maybe that nite was not my lucky nite..
I guess so.. But over alL, I gotta admit it, and you havta know that I'm not that good in playing this card game.. Ok, let's continue the story.. Emm, actually that thing's not only happened last nite, but in whole of my nite.... Then, we played that fucking game until 1 am.. After that, I tried to take a rest but my NoteBook switched my mind again, ok ok I turned on that fucking PC and plugged in a shitty Modem and I was on my Line.. ##When can I sleep##.. Then, I was in someone's Facebook profile. :) hihihihi..Surfing for profile is fun, but I couldn't stand that any longer. Then I said, ''sorry Facebook, this is 3 am'' I turned of my PC and then turned of my eyes.. LOL..

Ok then, story above is just lip service.... >> This is the core of the story..>>
'I cut some hours of the story. let's jump to 9 am.. I woke up and saw this 3 ''pria lale'' wr still in their own dreams. Because of my hobby in disturbing ones sleep, I disturbed this 3 "pria lale" until they woke up too.. Next action, turned on PC over and over again, as usual opening this site that can cause addiction, "Facebook".. updating status, chatting, posting on group, forget about eating.. 9.10 am, while Facebook-ing, an sms alert's head from a crappy phone, that's my phone (don't laugh at that phone).. From unnamed number.. This is the text written in the sms >> "bla bla bla bla bla bla bla 12.15 pm bla bla bla bla bla bla bla.. can u ??" << . I replied , "sure, definitely, just wait for me".... So, I continued my urgent job, "facebook-ing". While my friend left one by one... --cut--. Well, we arrived in 12.00, msg alert's heard indicate an incoming message. I read it and then left for the toilet. LOL, . taking a bath and dressing up.. Then I went to that place named in the sms. Met someone and transacted for a view minutes, and get beck home.. I was home, and continuing sucks activities. --cut cut cut-- After I write this little story, something's gonna force me, and I gotta start something called "waiting".....
emm, I'm really sure that you don't get the point of this story.. but it can be tolerated, 'coz I don't understand it tooooooo..
STORY END