0 comments

In Waiting - 14th February, Story

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

STORY CONTINUE

As usual, I'm writing my crappy daily story before I go to take my beautiful dream tonight. It's 8.30 pm. I write earlier 'coz I'm tired and I want to take a rest earlier. With a cup of coffee beside my Notebook, I start typing some words to finish this story. Dear blog, I'm gonna start this story from 1 am last night. In that time, I was in my friend house, it's Dika's and also Jusman's.. There are two other friends,
just call Gaffar and Hasrul. So there're 5 of us in that house. Me myself, Dika, Gaffar, Jusman and Hasrul. Emm, but don't force to tell you about them. lol. Well, in that place, in that time, 1 am in the middle of the dark nite (wow), we all haven't sleep at all. Yeah, you know young man is always like that if they get together. And the only one activity that we did in that nite is playing card over and over again. Then I think that how could we still play this game without feeling bored, it might be there is something in that game. I tried to find it but I didn't get it, so forget it. - Ow, I wanna tell you that even though I was in the degradation zone anymore but I'm not the only one,. Two of my friends also felt the feeling if I'm in that shitty zone. I don't have to tell you who they are. But for those my friends who feel it, enjoy it. LOL.. 
Further story, we played the card game noisily until 4 am in the morning. We stopped playing in that time 'coz the big match between Real Madrid and Manchester United has begun,. (my friends are football lovers).. I joined to watch that match but my eyes couldn't join anymore, my head couldn't stand that sleepy any longer and I was asleep. --Let's cut the story move to 10 am in the morning.. Bay the way, One of my friends, Dika, has left for his lovely home in Sidrap approximately at 5.20 am in the early morning when I was in a half of my awakening. Hasrul also has gone about 7 am. So, there're only me, Gaffar and Jusman in that place at 10 am.. As the story continue, we continued playing another game, it was Counter Strike multiplier, (How relaxed we are as a student, but who cares). All right, this is the funniest part, I said to them that I don't wanna play, then they both played the game. But tacitly, I joined to the network and slyly played the game behind this two little boys.. Surprise!!! they didn't know that I'm in the game too. They were shocked about "how could a 'bot' very strong". hahaha. -It was me, not 'bot'- 3 pm the game ended and I laugh, hahaha, I made it, ''I cheated them"..
After the game ended, we did another activity . 'you don't havta know that' ^_- . ... 5.30 pm I went home, took a bath and did my must activity, it was "turning on the computer, putting in the modem and Facebook-ing".. Actually there's nothing special today 'coz I'm still waiting... emm, for those who is in the waiting toooo, ganbatte..
Emm, it looks like I forget something, Ohh, I forget to write about my valentine day, today yeah. Em, but I don't care, that's not important. Maybe later I will.
All right, Sleep well tonite 'coz tomorrow is waiting for your strongest soul..
STORY END