0 comments

Sucks Story - Friday. February 15, 2013

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

Today is Friday, where's nothing so special to write about what I got today, I'm lazy but I think that it better if I write that go to sleep now, coz this eyes can't be closed right now.. 8 pm, I'm writing this little story. Beside me, a cup of coffee is ready to be drunk. A fan is also still spinning even though outside is raining. I feel cold but I don't want to turn of this fan. I don't know why, so   don't
ask me.. I'm sitting on the for (yeah, exactly) beside my bed. My eyes is in front of this lovely Notebook, but sometimes they glance to the cellphone beside the Notebook. Long and Long time but there is no sign this phone will ring. Ok then, let's start the story,. 7 am, there's nothing special, I was just staying in the house, eating. What a sucks activity. I played game until I feel bored then I tried to find another activity.. Well, I picked up my modem and pluged it in to the Notebook, and then I opened a site that a billion people around the world opened it tooooo. Yes, Facebook. I think that this might heal my boredom, but still it couldn't make it. There's nothing to do on facebook.. 11.30 am, my elder sister came to my room and told to go to the mosque, She was afraid if I forget that today is Friday, but I didn't. Then I went to take a bath with a sluggish face.. After that, I felt better and went to the mosque. I think I don't have to explain it... 

Ok, while I was in the mosque, the rain felt down, so I couldn't go home, 15 minutes I sat alone, I was lonely in the middle of the people there until my cousin walked closer to me and addressed me. And then we were talking for a long time there, I think it was about 1-2 hours. We talked many things,. This is the summary of the conversation :
My cousin : Hi, how're u?
Me : Just fine. What're u doing here (as I guess,>> My stupid question)
.. Of course he laugh.
My cousin : How's your college ? What semester are u now.?
Me : Yeah, you can see my face, 6th semester now. How's yours. Have you submitted your Thesis Proposal.?
My cousin : Yeah, but I'm going to "KKN" first.
Me : Oh good luck. hehehe
.. Conversation continued with another discussion
Me : So what's your activity now.?
My cousin : I'm taking an English Course near from my campus..
Me : that's great.
.. Conversation's cut
My cousin : I'm going to an English meeting club in Rotterdam this Sunday, 'd u like to join me.?
Me : Yeah of course I will. Just call me and wait me at your home. Ok
.. Rain stopped and we went home.
At home, I did some sucks activities over and over again until I write this post.
That's all my sucks story today. I'm gonna continue playing facebook anymore, hope that someone on facebook will make me smile. And I hope tomorrow my life won't be like today. Damn.!!! Hope so,.. LOL
See u in the next story. Bay the way I'm getting tired in waiting... hahaha Good nite