0 comments

Saturday Post - February 16, 2013

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

This is Saturday nite. There's nothing to do, I don't feel like doing anything. I don't wanna go out 'coz I'm so lazy right now. Just wanna lay in my bad, in front of my lovely Notebook, typing some words > It's this little story which is written by an unprofessional writer, It's me.. Every time I think that all my story isn't good at all, I mean such a crappy story. But who cares, I'm just writing what on my mind. I don't care about
anything else, I mean I can write whatever I want. There's no 100 steps if I don't start it with a single step. So, just do it, like Secondhand Serenade says in the song "Just Let it RolL".
AlL right, Let's start from 1 am last nite, I was awakened in the middle of the nite coz its like there's  something force me.. Oh, I was starving. hahaha. Then I walked to the refrigerator, but I didn't get anything to eat. I opened the larder but still I didn't get anything. I tried to find something to eat over again, maybe somewhere in this crappy house. And finally I got noodle labeled "INDOMIE". Oh god, Is there anything else? :%$# But it's ok, It's better than I starving, right. So I eat that noodle slowly. What a pity I am....... After eating, I opened the refrigerator again, tha daaaaaaaaaaaa, I found MILK. hahaha. Little but better than nothing. I walked back to my room with that milk in my hand. +- 3 am that nite, I opened my notebook, searching something to beautify my blog in the internet. Yeah, you know it's in the most knowledgeably site, Uncle GooGLe.. hahaha. By the way, sometimes I don't like this GooGLe, 'coz if I write something on it, I always want to say "UncLe GooGLe, can't you wait, I finish my words first than you start finding what I want, don't guess if I still write". hahaha. Ok, forget it. Let's continue the story. Well, I customized my blog until 5 am while waiting someone OnLine on facebook but no one was onLine. 5.30 am, my eyes couldn't wait to close any longer. And finally, they're closed.
11 am I woke up and looked for something to do but still, it's boring. And I decided to sleep again. hahaha.... Move to 2 pm, I woke up again and looked for something to do over and over again, then I found it, I opened my Notebook, and I watched Detective Conan. I don't really like it but nothing can be said..
That's all for today,.. Until I write this story, I still wait for that time.. By the way I get new spirit to wait..
Well, Ladies and Gentleman, from LdKb street, I'm Ihsan Syah, post this little story. Good nite and sleep well every body.. ^_-