0 comments

Home alL day Long - January 18, 2013

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

Hy Blog, yayayy.. Today I'm gonna tell u an incredible story about how will I meet her,. With this little fingers (actually they're big) I start to press the keyboard of my beautiful Notebook (I mean handsome). With me a glass of milk is ready to drunk. By the way, it's raining today, emm, I mean who cares. I'm just telling you , But why on earth do I tell you. . . ok
Forget it. Let's start the story first.. Just FYI, yesterday I expected that today will be a great day,. But in the fact now I realize that today is the most boring day as long as I live my life,. LoL... I can't go anywhere,... hueeggghhh..
Today, There's nothing special but you message. Just it... Besides that, everything is annoying... I was just staying at this little ugly house,. Yeah, you know what, this head seems to be blown. 'headache' but this Notebook could heal it.. Sometimes I feel that I'm a very unlucky man. Then I think that I don't have to think about it.. There's still god who always see and hear everything.. If you just believe.. If not, it's your problem.
WelL, today I'm not gonna write long story 'coz I don't have any Idea..
I just wanna thank to you 'coz u've accompanied me, even though you're so far away.. It doesn't matter. Just Thank You.
welL, 4.30 pm, there're two usurers came to my house. But, that's ok, it was better that I don't have friend to accompany me. They're Gaffar n Jusman. They came to my house just because it's raining. They said that they're in the bank near from my house.. WelL, welcome... The first man just disturbing me playing facebook... The second one just sleeping on my bad....
Until I write this crappy story, I haven't found a better thing to do. So, I'm gonna find out over again. 
Finally, That's alL my little story today.. Well, See you in the next story, If you would.. By the way, Thank for the one I said above..
Good nite..