0 comments

Fort Rotterdam -Waiting Over Again- February 17, 2013

Published By : Ihsan Syah - Life

Tonite is raining cat and dog, here I'm, freezing and starving (LOL). By the way, I like rain 'coz, you know, rain never fall alone, but they always fall from the sky together. What about you.?? . haha Forget about rain. As usual, in this cold nite, I'm sitting in front of this beloved Notebook, listening to the music and trying to find some inspirations to continue my
crappy story. I mean, I'm not a writer so I have to think hard first before write even a single paragraph. So if my story isn't as good as you expected, it's normal. Coz I'm just trying to reach what people calls "Inner Peace". LoL.. But that's true, writing anything on my mind makes me feel better. .... Why on earth do I tell you this thing... haha
AlL right, I got the inspiration, I don't know where it comes from. Maybe from a glass of milk beside my notebook. But who cares, Let's move on. . Well, start from 9 am, you know what.? It's the first time she answer my message. Before this day, I was just waiting and waiting.. Sometimes on facebook we met, but it's not this good at all... (Exaggeration).. Forget about it, haha. Ok then, at 9 am, I went to take a bath 'coz today I have a BIG plan with someone.. And that someone was Irfan Mursalim, my cousin.. emm, remember my story on Friday.? Yup, my plan was, "go to Fort Rotterdam with him to Join an English meeting club".
After taking a bath, I went to my cousin's house and pick him up then went to that place together... 10 am, we were in the destination, Fort rotterdam, I'm looking for someone who has promised me to meet there. but that someone didn't come... Because of the meeting hasn't started yet, I and my cousin sat in front of a building there. While talking and joking there, an sms alert was heard from my cellphone. Then I read it, "I'm sorry. I can't come. I got many things to do".. Emm, actually there was no word "SORRY" there, but I add it... Then I said, Oh, never mind, maybe next time. . . You know what? It was from someone that I've told you first.. Disappointed but nothing can be said.. I mean "Annoying"
WelL, 11 am the meeting's started by warming up and then discussion and continued with debating..
Ummm, This day was the first day I come to this meeting club. But I realized that alL people there was very kind.. And I like it.. By the way, before the meeting ended, there was announcement about the best speaker today.. There were two magazines for two best speakers and I got one of them.. Really nice..
+..Emmm, Enough waiting today, Next time you have to come..+
Well, ladies and gentleman.. That's all my crappy story today.. See you in the next one.. Good nite. Have a great dream..